We are looking for an individual for this position that is responsible, self-motivated, a problem solver, organized , a team player and looking to be challenged with a variation of engineering and testing responsibilities. This individual will be responsible to work with internal and external sales in developing test plans and directly with customers in developing, setting up and performing a verity of engineering and testing tasks. We work in many industries such as Medical Equipment, Power Generation, Process and Mining, Industrial and Manufacturing, Agriculture Equipment, Construction Equipment, Military Equipment, Rail Road, Automotive Component or Assembly, Electronic Component or Assemblies, Telecommunication Component or Assembly, Recreational Component or Assembly, Transportation Package Simulation, Alternative Energy (Solar Panel, Battery, Fuel Cell, Etc.) to name a few.
- Primary responsibility are to assist in the development of the test requirement, design and fabricate or manage the fabrication of test fixturing and the test set-up, perform vibration, environmental, fatigue, strain gaging and field data acquision testing.
- Assume responsibility of performing and managing the testing program.
- Work with customers engineering and or technical staff on the test requirements the anticipated exposure and results of the unit under test (UUT). Offer possible solutions should the unit under test have a failure.
- Assist with pre-sales activities for test project proposal and external services capabilities.
- Minimum BS, MS preferred in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- LabView, Visual Basic demonstrated hands on programing experience
- Hands-on experience with Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, Oscilloscopes, Data Acquision Recording Equipment (examples: Somat, MegaDac, Labview, etc.) or the ability to learn specific equipment control programing and usage is a strong plus.
- Proficient with MS office tools.
- Demonstrate experience with customer relations: Strong communication skills and the ability to manage customers, interaction at an engineering level.
- Must have a “Do Whatever it Takes” attitude to get the job done and a No-questions-Asked ”Customer is the Number One Priority” business style.